If you believe that any materials posted on this website by others infringe on the copyrights of another party, please contact us. Please send a written notice describing the infringement to our designated agent at the following address:
E-Mail: contact [at] wtfrog [dot] net
A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at the site;
Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the WTFrog, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material on our Website;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or, if available, an e-mail address;
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WTFrog.net Copyright Policy
If You Wish To Report Copyright Infringement follow the instructions below:
– you must provide a physical or electronic signature of the individual who has permission to operate on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been purportedly infringed;
– a clear statement of identification of which works or materials are being infringed;
– you must let WTFrog.net know which specific material is being infringed, as well as the specific location of the infringing material on the Providr.com’s website that the owner of the copyright being addressed wishes to have taken down, with ample detail so that Providr.com is adequately able of finding and authenticating its presence and location;
– you must also provide all relevant contact information to WTFrog.net, your address, telephone number, and, email address;
– you must issue a good faith statement to WTFrog.net why you think the intellectual property submitted to WTFrog.net has allegedly infringed the copyright and has not been authorized by its owner, agent, or the law;
– finally, you must provide a an additional statement made under penalty of perjury that the info you have provided WTFrog.net is factual and the that you, the notifier, are granted the power and authority to issue the grievance on behalf of the copyright holder.
Once WTFrog.net has received appropriate and complete Infringement Notification:
It is WTFrog.net policy:
– to take down the infringing content from the WTFrog.net website or remove the capability of the infringing property to be accessed;
– to disclose to the content supplier, user, or member that supplied the copyright infringing content, that WTFrog.net has taken down or disabled access to the material;
– that any content supplier, user, or member who repeatedly offends and/or infringes others’ copyright materials will have all their supplied content removed from WTFrog.net and WTFrog.net will cease the content supplier’s, the user’s, or the member’s access to the service.
Process to send a Counter-Notice of copyright infringement to WTFrog.net:
– the content supplier, user, or member must provide a physical or electronic signature;
– the content supplier, user, or member must let WTFrog.net know which material they are disputing and where that material appeared on the Providr.com website before it was taken down or its access was removed;
– the content supplier, user, or member must provide a good faith statement to WTFrog.net that the content was that has been taken down or has had access removed was a product of a misidentification of the content or was a mistake;
– finally, the content supplier, user, or member must provide their name, address, telephone number and email (if available), along with a statement that such a person or body complies to the authority or control of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content supplier’s, user’s, or member’s address is located, or if the content supplier’s, user’s, or member’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which WTFrog.net is located, and that such person or body will accept service of process from the individual who supplied notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is collected by WTFrog.net, WTFrog.net may forward a copy of the counter-notice to the initial protesting body briefing them that it may restore the eliminated content or once again provide access to its location on the WTFrog.net website in 10 business days. Excepting that the copyright holder files an action trying to issue a court order against the original content supplier, user, or member, the removed content may be restored or have its access restored by the discretion of WTFrog.net in 10 to 14 business days after receiving copy of the the counter-notice.
If you wish to receive notice of claimed infringement, contact our staff at contact [at] wtfrog [dot] net